Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blogging Takes Time

Okay, so I realize I haven't posted a blog since December 27th. So sue me. Or write for a refund. I'll get right on that.

2010 has so far been very good to me. I've been on the road a lot, which I don't love but won't complain about. Work is work. Got to do interviews for a week in Vegas, spent a week in New Orleans at a convention for DRTV folks, then a week in the Santa Barbara area shooting Kevin Costner for a corporate video. Plus I've been directing lots of shoots for my wonderful clients in South Africa, and that will likely continue into this year as well.

Coming up? Lots of irons in the fire with several infomercial companies as I roll out my hosting marketing campaign. I've spent too many years in the relative obscurity of DRTV voice-only work. Now I'm stepping things up to include on-camera hosting in my bag o' tricks. Hopefully that will all work, and I'll have the busiest year ever.

So if you have hosting or voiceover work of any kind, be sure to let me know. I'm game. So shoot me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment